South Africa’s largest online subscription-based investment, natural health, and business-to-business publisher, is seeking SEO online writers to write on a range of topics for more than 300,000. You will also be scouting expired domains with traffic to publish articles on.
We offer a 3-month internship in-house to assist you with this.
What do we expect from you?
* To take the 1000s of views and turn them into actionable articles. * To create a minimum of 15 search engine optimized articles per day for our relevant websites.
* To find keywords and topics that are trending for our business areas.
* To proofread and edit your work to ensure accuracy, style and grammar.
* To upload articles to each site.
What can We do for you?
We will give you the training and tools to:
* Write a compelling, persuasive online article every 36 minutes.
* Become a specialised writer in the fields of investment, Natural Health, Fitness and Business-to-Business.
* Possibility to create your own reports, books, and other publications related to your special topic.
* Understand how expired domains work and how to use them for SEO.
* A BA degree in languages, journalism, or a related field from a recognized tertiary institution.
* Two years experience in journalism/newsediting in a fast-paced, multimedia environment.
* Excellent English written and spoken
* SEO knowledge
* Proven copy editing skills
* Good communication skills
* Knowledge of relevant software packages and applications
* The ability to work under pressure and stick to deadlines
* Time management
How to Apply
Send us your email:
* Your CV
* A cover letter explaining why you are the best person to fill this role.
* Finally, please complete the following writing task
Writing task: Write a 300-400 word, SEO-rich, news-worthy article on a topic that one of the websites cover. You should try to imitate the advice-oriented, personal style that you see on these websites.
Notify us of your requirements before sending an email. If we don’t, it will be ignored.
Remember, we are looking for writers who want to jump-start their writing careers with a three month, in-house internship.
(Applicants who don’t receive a response within two weeks after the closing date could assume that your application was unsuccessful.