Do you have a passion for accounting, business management or finance in a whole?
Is numbers your preferred game and you seem to excel in all fields associated with it?
Then One Capital may be the company you were looking to find!
This company is known as being great ‘Deal Makers’ across a variety of financial platforms, delivering top rated transactions in all sectors. They believe their united success is due to the great commitment and teamwork of all employees. They bring to light innovative ideas, perfected solutions as well as strategies that aids in strengthening their business.
They aim at delivering exceptional services to all their clients, with investment opportunities that contain as little as possible risk. Capital One protects the assets of their clients delivering a comfortable market for investment. This aids in keeping clients and management calm, with an added peace of mind benefit in knowing their choices were selective and right.
The Capital One Internship Programme seeks likeminded individuals who show immense potential and is gifted within their field of study, excelling in all they do. One Capital provides a two year internship to deserving candidates who meet all their set requirements. Each successful candidate will however be re-evaluated after 12 months. Some candidates may also be offered a permanent position, yet this is not guaranteed.
They utilizes many resources across the globe with active management, thus ensuring exceptional returns on investments. The system they have incorporated works well in producing higher returns, with all fractions of risk cut to a minimal. They have more than 55 years of experience within their sector and ensure a perfect balance between clients and employees.
Capital One provides the following services to all their clients:
- JSE Debt Listings – Requirements
- JSE Listing – Requirements
- JSE Fairness Options
- Takeover Regulation Panel
- Debt Raisings
- Equity Raisings
- Balance Sheet Optimization
- Secondary Equity Placements
- Capital Sheet Optimization
Capital One Internships Available
Joining the Capital One internship program is beneficial in so many ways. Each candidate has the opportunity to see first-hand what will be expected from him/her within their specific career. One Capital has two programs available for candidates to select from within a wide range of fields.
Program one Regulatory Service:
- Financial Planning
- Financial Management
- Investment Management
- BA Law
Program two Advisory Service:
- Business Accounting
- Management Accounting
Capital One Internship: Requirements
Candidates wishing to apply must have the following attributes and qualifications. They must provide certified documentation of all educational qualifications, along with their updated curriculum vitae. Both their programs have set requests that candidates will have to adhere to. Here we have provided the basic necessities and competencies they are looking for, however, candidates will have to confirm with the company about any additional requirements.
- Candidates must have a grade 12 certification
- Candidates must hold a degree or certificate in the chose field
- Candidates must be a South African citizen
- Candidates must have a valid ID Document
Even though there may be small differences within the two programs, provided by One Capital there are also similarities, especially in the attributes required from candidates.
Attributes or Competencies Required:
- Candidates must be able to cope sufficiently with stress
- Candidates must be able to adhere to deadlines
- Candidates must be able to work accurate and give desired attention to projects
- Candidates must be detail orientated
- Candidates must be able to work without supervision
- Candidates must be honest, reliable and responsible
- Candidates must have exceptional organizational skills
- Candidates must be able to handle all kinds of criticism
- Candidates must be able to react and handle all situations positively and stay upbeat
- Candidates must be skillful in MS Office
- Candidates must be passionate about their work
- Candidates must have high expectations of themselves and have great ethical standards
Capital One Internship: Application
Applicants who are interested in applying at One Capital for an internship, who meet all requirements as stipulated by the company can have a look on their webpage via the ‘contact’ tab. From there candidates can select either their ‘Advisory Grad program’ or their ‘Regulatory Grad Program’ in the middle of the page under the heading ‘Careers’.
Capital One Internships Closing Dates
Applications are usually made available during the middle of the year and close the end of August. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered, as well as applications missing documents, a signature or that has not been completed in full.